Thursday, December 25, 2008

It Happened

Yeah, a Christmas miracle happened. I… had given up hope. I had tossed it aside, accepted the facts and embraced the reality of it. I walked away.

But today, this Christmas morning, my ‘ol travellin buddy, God, instead of passing the usual cigarettes, passed me a blunt the size of my forearm. It was the shit. I guess all those Christmas shows really do have some shred of reality embedded in it. Everybody gets one.

It’s amazing, it’s truly fantastic and I’m anything but sarcastic. I am grateful, humble and ever lastingly thankful. I… am just glad. Smiling honestly from the bottom of my heart in a very, very long time. It may just be a small thing but it means a lot to me.

I hope you guys that are reading this experience your miracle as well. Merry Christmas everyone. Peace out y’all.

No comments: