Friday, December 26, 2008

Best Stop Motion. For Real

You know me. Obsessed with Legos. Obsessed with Brickfilms. As usual, I aspire to do something like that, but always lack the drive, resources and talent. Yeah, this’s me being humble!

But today I wanna show you some videos made by this dude, it ain’t Brickfilms, just stop motion junk. Here’s an appetizer of his shit.



Here’s something a bit more sicker. This dude’s fucking amazing!



Remember that popular video, “Evolution of Dance”? Here’s a refresher.



This dude did the same thing, much shorter but nevertheless damn impressive.



Here’s a little something that deviates from the stuff above. This could possibly be the 1st ever Brickfilm that is fucking amazing! Original storyline and amazing sequences and smooth as hell. Check it out!



Phew… huge post filled with YouTube shit. A’ite people. It’s time to come a little clean. Oh yeah, for those who check their FB accounts enough and look hard enough into other people’s junk, you’d probably know my destination in about, say, 3 days. Don’t spoil it for yourself, I’ll reveal the destination the morning I leave. And when I mean morning, yeah, morning, like wee hours that kinda shit. Peace out y’all!

No comments: