Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ahead on My Way

Time: 10.35 a.m
Date: 27th December 2008

Well, this is it, folks, the moment that I have been waiting for. Almost 3 months ago I got the green light and the funding from me mum. Bless her heart. She went through loads of flak just so that I could live my dream. I guess my dreams of getting my children what they want at the age that I couldn’t afford such things aren’t mine only.

I’m typing this now because I know that by the time that I get up on that day I’ll be pretty busy rushing over to KLIA and I’m pretty busy now packing, tying up loose ends and managed to squeeze some time here to type this little post.

So yeah, I’m going to Dubai, folks. That’s right. The sunny ‘ol Middle East. The United Arab Emirates. That city with the 7 star hotel and the newest Atlantis Hotel. That’s the one. I’m going there to attend my friend’s, who’s also my housemate in 710 this year, Suheil’s wedding. It’s gonna be pretty slick, boy. Oh yeah, by the time you read this, I’ll be probably 10,000+ feet in the air, thousands of miles away or still sitting in the departure longue!

I’m going to be there for a week. So freakin’ awesome thinking about it I’m not getting much sleep! Choooiiiyyyy~

Happy holidays, people. Will try to update while I’m there. Peace out y’all!

P.S: The world’s on a warpath of revolution man, first, Obama as President and then Disney has decided not to produce the next third Narnia film! Glory!

No comments: