Sunday, May 18, 2008

For Real

FINALS. Again. Less than 2 weeks. This semester has been moving way too quickly than I ever want it to be. Especially since this is my last year with these guys in M’sia. God knows where they’ll be by the time I’m back. Hm, this issue I can worry about later this year. What I’m shitting bricks for right now is finals. I can seriously say, for real, that this time, I don’t know jack shit. Alright, let’s break it down.

ITP – I should be able to handle this. All a matter of memory. And these are things that are set and cast in stone. No theory. Nada. I’ve attended enough classes to know the gist. Failed enough and passed enough tests to know what to expect. Only problem for me now is to deal with the form-filling part. Happening in 8 and 10 days, for computer test and written test, respectively. Should start revision tomorrow night, giving me a week.

SBM – Hate the teacher. Clueless abut the subject. Actually, not really. I would say, THEORATICALLY, that this, is an easy subject, considering that there is no actual counting of shit. It’s math theory, bottomline. Most likely need a hardcore Redbull marathon to get through. 3 weeks from now and 2 weeks from ITP. Sounds grand, eh?

IBC – Probably the subject I’m going to enjoy doing the paper. International Business has always been a cinch for everyone. Only problem that I can see now is that the assignment bombs and a few of us will be going into the exam hall shitting blood. It’s the same day as SBM but the paper’s in the morning. Not that it’ll make much difference unless a time paradox happens and we all get loads of time studying.

PFP – “Interesting subject,” says my mum. It’s a load of bull crock if you ask me. Yes, financial planning is the way to plan your future. Somehow, a subject based on the assumptions of men that have been somehow transformed into statements cast in stone just can’t hold any water. I hate the subject and the lecturer, luckily, is a nice guy. Since he is kinda freelance, I suppose he can afford to be. Happening… 36 days from now. What… the devil… is this shit. Wasting precious holiday time in my final year.

FUCK YOU VICTORIA UNIVERSITY.

FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK


Let’s see. No one to blame but myself if I fail. No one to blame but Victoria University for the huge amount of FUCKING time wasted. And of course, no one to blame for Man Utd’s defeat but themselves, IF, a very big IF here, gentlemen, they get beaten by Chelsea coming Wednesday. We shall see, then.

Peace out y’all!

P.S: Pardon thy language. Spare me some liberty.

No comments: