Thursday, November 22, 2007

Honey, I'm Home Part 1

Oh God... I finally dragged myself to BLOG! It's been so long... Actually, dating from my last post, it's EXACTLY 1 month since I posted anything... Damn... God, I've got so many things to talk about... Finals, of course, plans for next years, movies, music, Kundy, friends and families and so so much more that I just have no idea where to begin! I'll just go with Kundy since I miss him the most now that I'm back in Ipoh.

KUNDY!

I miss that bastard so much! He's gotten so much more calmer and sweet now that he's a bit too mature. Rushdi says that this isn't his maximum size yet and he can grow bigger. He's gained a bit of weight now so he looks really cute. Seriously... Everything that he does nowadays (besides biting and scratching the hell out of us) is just cute! He recently lost a tooth while biting my blanket or towel while he was taking his usual nap on my bed and he became so so so much more calmer since then. Here're some photos of the lad, before and after...

This picture was taken around mid-year.

This picture was taken maybe... 2 weeks back. He's quite large compared to last time!

Slow Season

It's been one for the movies scene, that's one thing for sure. There's nothing much that's in the "Must-See" list but there were some rather good movies among the incredibly crappy ones. Shoot Em' Up seems like a violent gun-blazing ride like Smokin' Aces so I think I'll just download it and Balls of Fury seems to be in the similar category of that Kung Pao movie which was basically a better-budgeted version of MTV's Kung Faux series. Beowulf seems to be a must watch for some people but I've heard some bad reviews as well. I'll most likely check it out after I get with this accursed flu. I seriously never remembered flu to be so damn bad... Shit. Oh right, Bee Movie is awesome! The plot of a bee who tries to be a non-conformist eventually blows up in his face and eventually leads to him reverting back to being a, well, bee. Kind of sends out a rather negative message, doesn't it? It's like telling everyone to conform and be part of the rat race and nothing more. You could say that Bee Movie is a honey-coated (pun-intended) subliminal message to people around the world. As for the upcoming movies for next year, The Dark Knight and Iron Man definitely top my list and the upcoming Hitman movie which, unfortunately, doesn't star Jason Statham of The Transpoter fame, is also on my list. Good stuff, folks.

HSM

HSM is the abbreviation for the (in my honest opinion la) shockingly famous High School Musical movies. I seriously wonder who and what Disney was targeting. Obviously it'd be teenagers since you have the likes of over-exaggerated pretty boys and pretty girls such as Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron as the lead stars. Crappy feel-good songs and an unrealistic plot definitely don't attract the teenagers of today unless they're way behind schedule in their mental and physical growth. Y'know, maybe it isn't as famous as I think it is but Disney is actually blowing out half of Fort Knox's gold reserves to market the movies, characters and whatever concepts they made for the show. Hell, Malaysia even advertised that they dubbed the damn thing totally into Malay! I sure as hell know that Malaysians are idiots but still, HSM?!
Man, forget it, nuff' said.

The End of the End

A bit way overdue but yeah, I'm done for the finals! Although I fooled around (ie: skipped classes and ditched homework) the whole semester, I think I'm going to do pretty well this time around. Trust me, for all the exams so far, I've been working like a dog for them to make up for lost time! And fuck, it works! All the subjects that I didn't have confidence in like accounting, ISB and Marketing were somehow easier than I expected. It's either due to the Red Bull marathon that I had for each exam preparation session really does work wonders or the highly-unlikely fact that I am a born-genius that made it easy. I'm telling you, I walked in smiling and I walked out smiling for all those 3 exams! However, for the 4th one, the Macroecons paper raped me in the ass so hard that those plastic buckets you use when you wash your clothes are half-full with blood. Seriously, there was blood POURING off the edge of my seat in the exam hall. I seriously didn't think it was that damn TOUGH! Verdict is that I'm gonna be lucky if I manage the supplementary test and a miracle if I pass. The idea of grabbing a form for summer school after the exam seemed like the best thing to do after I walked out with a bright red patch on the back of my pants and caked blood on my heels. Ah well, what's done is done like everyone says. The results are out on the 3rd of December and supplementary tests and summer school starts a week after the results are out. Scary...

Strike Noir Gundam - Master Grade


This model kit cost me 180+ ringgits! An unwise investment for some and treasure to others. It took me a whole grueling 6 hours to built this baby from head to body to arms to legs to weapons to Striker pack. Most unfortunately I lost a decorative piece for the Striker Pack. Damn. I still haven't found it yet and I was even contemplating on slicing Kundy's stomach open to see whether he ate it. Anyways, here're some pics of the beauty that emerged after I was done.


Magnificent. Absolutely gorgeous. Trust me, it is money well spent. I think I've spent almost 1.5K altogether for my Gundams and I think I'm about to spend a lot more now that Gundam 00 is out and I haven't bought the rest of the Phantom Pain crew that accompanies Strike Noir that is Blu Duel and Verde Buster.

The new net craze - Facebook

Alright, not really new but I feel that this socializing site has taken the net by storm faster than any similar site such as Friendster, Orkut, High 5 and so on. At first, like every other chink and M'sian, I joined Friendster first. Compared to Facebook, Friendster is mediocre-ly entertaining at best. Heck, after spending a good 6 months + on FB, I quit Friendster recently. Since almost everyone that I wasn't avoiding or hate had join Facebook, staying on Friendster was kinda pointless. I can't really say that I quit Friendster 'cause it was wasting my time but I think I did it 'cause I felt it was sending out a message that well, Friendster SUCKS! Muahahaha... Anyways, people, join FB soon and add me! You know how to find me.

Alright, the flu is tiring me out like nuts. I have loads more to post, pictures and the such! Until then, peace out y'all!

No comments: