Monday, November 26, 2007

Honey I'm Home Part 2

Alright... I promised I would write more and I shall! Well, there's quite a bit left to be discussed about what has happened over the past few weeks that I haven't been blogging like people moving in and moving out, plans for next year and stuff like that.

Roster Changes

Rushdi's friends from Dubai, Taqi and Saad who were studying previously in KLIUC shifted over to Sunway. Taqi had a more legit reason as his dad retired and that meant a smaller college fund. So, the lad decided to switch over to Sunway and take ACCA. Huge leap in career choice as he was previously gunning for engineering. Saad shifted mainly because uh... Taqi shifted. Nothing much regarding cash but also that he had an interest in one certain lass that was studying in Monash. Nuff' said, eh? Anyways, bottom line is that they've permanently settled down in Sunway and their finals are approaching, namely next month. So, good luck guys!

Leaving/ Left For the Holidays

Without doubt that the year-end holidays are coming, a whole bunch of these guys left the country way before I finished my finals so they all had their fun and I had to study. Curse you VU. Rushdi left the earliest as he could do his finals in Dubai. I can't remember how but I guess that's one of the conveniences of studying in ACCA, I guess. Shakir, Piumi and Rikaz left on the same day, different times. People that I weren't really familiar but more or less in the gang also left relatively early.

*sigh*

M'sia's starting to get a tad boring. I wonder how it's going to be after everything's over?

Flying the Coop

Seeing as various people are coming next year for *ahem* the ever-infuriating pursue of higher education, new rosters have been set up and people are moving out and moving in. Most unfortunately, all these guys are moving out of 710 and different places all over the 7th floor. Kinda sad but still, it'll be a tad refreshing to have such a huge place all to myself and my brother who is going to join MUFY coming March. Don't ask why me mum didn't make him join CIMP. I've already flung countless arguments and insults at her that would make the pope throw his staff at me. We'll see what happens.

This definitely isn't all that happened but unfortunately I need some pictures to illustrate my points for the other events and I don't have them on hand as of now. Currently they're all residing in a memory card somewhere in SL. Hopefully Shakir will upload and send them soon. Grrr...

Holidays are as boring as usual and I sneaked off to Sunway yesterday to sign 706's tenancy contract. Heh heh heh... Well, I guess that's all I CAN say for now. I hope I can get some new material regarding the whole HINDRAF situation that has brewed up in KL recently. Until then, peace out y'all!

No comments: