Monday, October 22, 2007

Now, Where to Begin...?

So much has happened in such a short amount of time... Things that stressed the hell out of me, made me laugh like hell and annoyed me like hell. Basically life has been a form of psuedo-comedic hell for me. Ironically funny and yet slightly unpleasant in a way. Hmm... let's see...

Preparation for the End - AGAIN

I've started revision a long long time ago and yet, the only thing I understand so far is that there is more to learn ever since starting. Not very encouraging, I assure you. ADM, ISB, ITM and MAP... I would rank the subjects from hardest to easiest but the range of difficulty between each of them aren't really far apart. I think some people would actually agree with me wei. Once again, I don't need luck. I need a MIRACLE.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Chupkali~!

Chup-ka-li [chup-kaa-lee] - noun

The urdu word for your ordinary household lizard or gecko. Usually green-brownish in colour and constant prey for cats. It is also the object of insane morbid fear of a certain pathan in SC 7-10.

Alright, one day, a certain lizard was unfortunately crawling around in our humble abode. Rikaz took it upon himself to go torch the poor thing using a makshift yet common weapon, the flamethrower, using only a lighter and a can of insecticide. After he was done blazing the fellow, it was nothing but a piece of hard, semi-transparent piece of meat in the sink. Since Saad had earlier annoyed Rikaz and we all knew his morbid fear of the 4 -legged reptile, Rikaz then chased Saad around the house with the lizard. It was truly a scene to remember. I wish I could post it now but I must at least ask the participants in the video first for permission. Heh heh heh...

I wish I could remember more but I shall tell more when my memory serves me better. Peace out y'all!

No comments: