Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HINDRAF - A Deeper Insight on My Part

Alright, some people are definitely starting to get a bit edgy here on Beneath the Thorns. Let me *ahem* clarify a few things beforehand.

I, shall always be a critique of M'sia. I love the country but I don't have to love the way it works. I love my roti canai, teh tarik, nasi lemak and char kuay teow like you and everyone else.

I, shall always be an asshole. Deal with it.


There, that was simple. Seriously, it's hard to write about sensitive issues especially you want a dash of sarcasm in it. Tough crowd.

Anyways, I did a bit more digging into this HINDRAF thing. It's seriously scary. Note that I am merely a 19 year old kid shooting my mouth off so bear with me. *grin* The inconsistency in the reports of what the police have done and basically all the carnage that has been unleashed is terrifying! It's beginning to look more and more grim as I continue digging into the news, blog archives and shit like that. I've been watching way too much TV, man. Words like government conspiracy, double-standards and martial law are flitting in my head as though they're moths and my brain's a light. Like I said before, I hope that this whole thing gets resolved soon enough before more lives are lost and the peace and serenity of this country is lost. Peace out y'all!

No comments: