Friday, December 7, 2007

Oh, Sweet Retribution Indeed

I don't know if you guys heard this song or seen this video before but it is a cover of that annoyingly idiotic Rihanna *shudder* song, Umbrella by an Italian band called Vanilla Sky. Yeah, the one that goes ella-eh-eh-eh and the one where she dances semi-erotically with an umbrella and the one that can't be saved although Jay-Z had like, what, 5-15 seconds of rapping. Yeah. Anyways, here's the video. Good shit for those Umbrella/Rihanna-hating people out there. I know a few and you'll definitely enjoy this.



Really gay yeah, but nonetheless, I love this guys for making fun of her. All hail Vanilla Sky. The video really reminded me of the "All the Small Things" video by Blink182 where they spoofed all those cliched boyband videos.

RESULTS *gasp*

It ain't as beautiful as the women I've been checking out on the internet for the past 2-3 weeks but it's a'ite. Luckily I passed my Macroecons 'cause that was the one that I feared that I would most likely fail at. Got a distinction for my ISB which was quite a lucky break as I did limited studying while "intoxicated" due to my Redbull marathon. Unfortunately and ironicly enough, I failed my ADM! Gatzooks! 4% short of a pass. Confound it all. Well, luckily enough VU has the policy of giving us all second chances through supplementary tests. Therefore, I shall be heading back to Sunway coming Wednesday seeing as the test is at 8 freakin' A.M on Thursday. I've been studying since Monday (results day) up 'til now where there isn't much left in the green book to do and I'm taking it slower. Wish me the best of luck so I can continue enjoying whatever semblance of a holiday this is.

=P

I Wanna Grow Up to Be a Hitman!


Seriously, after finishing Hitman: Contracts. Yeah, pretty old game for some people but I bought it like a year or two ago and never managed to get past one stage. Forgot which was it. Oh right, Deadly Cargo. Anyways, I just finished it like, twice. First time through I shot everything that walked and basically amassed quite a large streak in the aggression bar and the second time, I used guides to get the coveted Silent Assasin rank to unlock new weapons. Hoo boy... Although I read that most levels in this game are remakes of levels of the first game, I didn't mind since this is the 1st Hitman game I've played all my life.

*gasp*

I can see avid gamers throwing rotten tomatoes at me.

*God damn!*


Anyways, I'm still trying to get my computer upgraded as usual and play the latest games and of course, the most recent Hitman game, Blood Money. If that doesn't pan out, I still have the hope of the PS2s I sent for repairs to fall back onto. If that doesn't work out as well, I'm back to downloading games from the last half of this decade or last millenium. Old is gold, they said. A'ite then, happy holidays, happy shopping for those gearing up for X-mas, and...

Side Note: Did you read the news about a shopping mall firing a man posing as Santa Claus saying "ho ho ho" as it was possible that female shoppers were going to be offended? Shit.

... happy gaming to those who are. Peace out y'all.


No comments: