Friday, April 6, 2007

Things Do Not Look Good... At All

Hell no, they don't. I'm a bit behind work, especially Management and Organisational Behaviour. Assignment essays with 1000+ words... The holidays just keep getting better. To top that off, this new band that I'm trying to work with is horrible... It's not they suck like hell but we haven't even had a PROPER meeting yet. Everyone has their own shit to deal with... it's really getting me extremely stressed out... I swear my hair's gonna be white when I'm done with it. The things I do for fame and fortune... No way am I going to grab some weed and go nuts with it. On second thought... Nah... Hahahaha... Man, I feel so damn tired and stoned now... It doesn't help that I had a hearty serving of Dominoes and some limau ais that I specially ordered from Mohameds. Heh heh heh... Until I feel a bit more sober, I'll blog a bit more about some other trivial, miscellanous and humorous events that have happened in VU, Indahvilla and so on. Till' then, peace out y'all.

No comments: