Saturday, April 21, 2007

Salmon Waves

Due to um... miscommunication, some of the band members thought that we were gonna be named Salmon Waves. Hahahaha... I wonder how can Valmanway be mistaken as Salmon Waves. Bad DiGi line, I suppose. Hahahahha... Jamming's been doing fine, making much faster progress than I did with the Kurtz... We took almost forever to get 1 song done last time. Maybe it was because we didn't really have time to jam as much as this time. I would say that we jammed less than 10 hours in a week's time last time wei. To top it off, we didn't jam, like, few days in a row. Instead, we jammed a day here and a day there. I guess that was why... Or I just sucked. Hahahahhaa... Anyways, this time progress is good. Everyone plays magnificently. The drummer, *can't remember his name*, is fucking ass amazing. He is a modest fellow, though. So, he doesn't go about arrogantly. Kelvin, the lead guitarist, is good, he knows his stuff but so far I can’t really tell how good is he or anything but at least he is modest as well. Henry, the rhythm guitarist catches on really quick. He hasn’t really heard or practiced any of the songs and he can play! Well, he has loads of practice at church, since he’s part of the church’s worship band. Ah well… Tee Yew… ah well, his performance at CIMP Talent Night had proved us all correct with out hopes of him. That guy is going to go far. The only thing I can’t stand about him is HOW THE HELL DID HE MASTER FIFA STREET 2 IN HALF AN HOUR??!!! I’ve been playing like balls for a few weeks and still haven’t managed to own the computer players! My god… Me… the bassist… No one has exactly said anything about me, yet, or is still shy to. Ah well. So far no complaints la. Funny thing is, we got along pretty well. We all had dinner at the nearby mamak stall after jamming and we had a nice jolly chat even though we were almost just…acquaintances. Ah well, hopefully Lady Luck will shine on Valmanway, or Salmon Waves, as some of them say it to be. Peace out y’all!

No comments: