Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Oh, Yeah!~

Man, so much to say, so little time... Yesterday was the pits, man. I went to see the president of the VU Student Council yesterday and then asked about a slot to get into VU Night. Unfortunately, they said they wanted to open the dance floor a bit longer... What the fuck, man! I was rock-bottom depressed man, was walking through rain (or drizzle) It was horrible until…

The Rebirth (or rather resuscitation) of Valmanway

Yeah, the name of the band is… Valmanway! Named after the famous blade in uh… some god-damned literature, or not. Anyways, after I received the news, I called up Kelvin, our new guitarist, Tee Yew and Ivan and told them the bad news. Tee Yew didn’t reply, oddly enough. Kelvin took it pretty well and well, Ivan blew his head off and said to talk to Mr Zain about this. Sure enough, he did. He went to talk to Mr Zain this morning. Lo and behold! Mr Zain went into a fury and started blasting the VU Student Council like mad. Later on in the day I went to see Mr Zain to ask him again regarding the band thing and he actually swore so bad in front of us about the committee that it put us to shame! He has my respect, man! He called up the VU office in front of us, asked for some dude, and then swore so bad to that guy that was on the other end that we were cowering even though we weren’t on the receiving end. Damn man… Mr Zain… He’s the man! He is THE MAN. Unfortunately he’s going for surgery that night la, so we decided to dedicate the song, “My Sacrifice” to Mr Zain, for all that he has done for us. You the man! Here comes Valmanway!

The Young and the Hopeless

Good Charlotte is coming to KL for a little concert, as most of us already know. The good news is… I GOT SOME FUCKING TICKETS! I went to Times Square today with U-Jun and his friends to get those tickets during our rather lengthy 3 hour break. I bought 3 Prepaid packs and then nailed two tickets per SIM card I had. That amounts up to… 6 tickets! WOOHOO! 1 for me, 1 for Ivan, the rest are for Piumi, Shakira, Rushdi and Mizna. It’s not 100% certain that they’re going… So, if I have those spare tickets, I’m selling for… say… 300 bucks. Yeah, I’m an asshole. No exceptions. Muahahahaha… Ah well, looks like things are turning around, nigga! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

PEACE OUT Y’ALL!

No comments: