Sunday, November 8, 2009

Final Fanfare (Hopefully)

It's a few days off, but it's official.  Finally done with my final finals in my entire life, hopefully.

This post is not of doubts and worries, but of celebrations!

Finally got back my sweet sweet PSP and got around to re-familiarizing myself with Dissidia. Too bad the game didn't tell me for how long I was away for but it does know that I was away for a long time as it gave me a nice bonus when I opened my in-game mailbox.

Palm lent me his guitar as well. Just a teeny little acoustic one so I can just jam around when I'm bored. Now the problem since that I am a bit rusty on the tune by ear thing and the lack of tuner means I can't play some songs that requires me to drop that god damn tuning.

Anyways, I've got ages until the finals come out. Maybe I'll get a job and get some paper.

We'll see what happens.

Plan for today? All I know is there are Thai people involved and Thai food involved.

Crap. My arse and tongue are gonna get a good beating. WITH A SPOON.

Oh yeah, and it hurts like hell trust me. It HURTS. It doesn't kill you in anyway so the video does have some credibility. But trust me, a grindaxe to the nuts does hurt. I don't really need to tell you why, now do I?

Anyways... good luck to those that have still papers to go. And happy holidays for those that are free!

Peace

No comments: