Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cover-Up

Just decided to post 'cause that last post was quite an eyesore to me. Anyways, I've been enjoying the holidays, not much that I can write specifically about 'cause there's just way too much and I don't know where to begin. And also there's been so much drama under the radar it's just annoying. Imagine waking up to a FB inbox that's just overflowing.

Crap.

But enough of that shit... Well, hm... I suppose I could tell you what's been happening so far... Let's see, I've went to Williamtown's beach. Got a few pics there. I am not aware of how much people can view the albums on Facebook. I will try to get the original copies when I do, and post them up, especially the photos of the beheaded penguin! =D

I went for 2012 again, and it's still awesome, yeap. Oh, I've been practicing a lot on the guitar, but that's just for bass, but I have to say... on this matter. I have to confess that I started learning not because I liked it. I mean, come on, who wants to start learning BASS? I just thought, ah, that's simple, just picking with your fingers, no big deal, I'll get famous if I keep at it, no worries. Boy, was I wrong.

Done a few gigs and injured myself each and every time 'cause my fingertips just weren't ready for the torture it took for many days in a row, practicing for gigs. And I only practiced, 'cause I needed to.

But now, I have to thank Bob, he has inspired me to play for the sake of fun, not because there's a gig to be done or a chick to impress, but just for fun, for your self-satisfaction and I gotta say, it's been a whole new, much more enriching experience than all the other times around that I have picked up a guitar. So, thanks man, and also to the other dudes that I've been playing with that has indirectly spurred me onto this path. Palm, Eric and to a much lesser degree, Gerry.

Crap, wanted to share a few videos of this new band my friend introduced to me called Infected Mushroom... It's not a band per say, since it's just 2 dudes, and their music has been described as psytrance. Yeah, some techno junk, but it's real tight man. Check it.

Peace.

No comments: