Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sheepishly

Hey all... sorry for updating in a language that most can't understand but if you really did want to find out what it is, you would've by now.

Been through a rough patch the past few days and it's not been easy, especially when the news keeps coming and hitting hard.

Just gonna say that I can't wait to get back to Malaysia, when things were much simpler. There's too much idealistic people here, people with weird principles to live by and life mottos that should be banned.

I'm getting involved in way too much shit that doesn't concern me. Therefore, as an antithesis to Yes Man, I gotta start saying more no.

I know, sounds absolutely lame and shit like that, but I've made up my mind. After this one thing, that's it. I'm done. Just got to concentrate on my studies, finish my last year, go back home and leave this insane chapter behind.

I have to say I will look back to this chapter in the fondest way possible but let's just say the bookmark in my tome called Life will always flip back to that one and only chapter, and it's not this one.

I've seen better days is the line I'm looking for here.

But trust me, this isn't an emo post as it is carved out to be. It's the holidays right now! I seriously can't find anything exciting to do, no places that I really want to visit or anything, and there're quite a few assignments that seriously need to be done during this time period.

Anyways, happy holidays to those on sem break! Try to squeeze in as much as possible while doing your assignments! Heh heh heh...

Peace!

No comments: