Saturday, April 4, 2009

Missing Euphoria

Hey folks, how’s it going? I and some of the Student Village crowd went to the city to club the previous night. Geez. A’ite... here’s the lowdown. I don’t have 100% clear cut details but this is what I understand so far. The place is run by an old friend; from VU, U-Jun. Nice guy and all... has a real knack for getting his finger in businesses like this. Probably invested in it as well.

Based on last night’s excursion... (Not wanting to start fires here, people) but that place... I wouldn’t go back if I had a choice. It might be having a bad night, it might be new, owner’s still green... blablabla... I can go on defending the place but the verdict needs to be thrown down, brutally. The place’s designed pretty alright. Small but it’s comfy, yeah but this’s a club, not the Sunset Ranch. Dance floor’s way too small. It’s missing that grand feeling somehow. Pub section’s tight... got its own DJ. Nice ambience there. Staff are really helpful, friendly, I’ll give them that. But... it’s just missing something. Perhaps it’s the fact that I’ve been blown away by Euphoria. 1st DJ of the night was not half bad... generic hip-hop, popular overplayed radio R&B mixed up. 2nd DJ was balls. Backstreet Boy in the club? 2 songs? 2 whole songs? Either it’s their way of driving people out or this dude’s been taking shots under the table man. Yeah, brutally honest. Wouldn’t go back in there if I had a choice. Bad 1st impression for sure.

Damn, I miss Euphoria.

Been there once and I wished that I actually went again. Yeah. Me. Wanting to go to a club again. It’s that smashing.

Anyways... on a happier note, it’s Easter holidays and we got 2 weeks of it! Yeah! Going do get more fishing under way, hit the gym a bit more, and just laze around.

And damn assignments to do. Freakin’ hell.

Let’s get on it then. Hehehehe... Peace out y’all.

No comments: