Sunday, September 16, 2007

NEW PHONE!



Oh yeah baby… I got a new phone. I think I’ve mentioned that I might be buying a new phone before, no? Anyways… my grandma bought me the N76 - in black. The red looks really gay. Yeah, the 1st slim flip-phone for the N-series, I suppose. It looks pretty much like a MotoRzr rip-off but who cares? Aesthetic-ness-wise, it does great. It does lack in some departments like sound and the camera but all is good. Besides, my 6230i was starting to crash, shut off randomly, play music at random intervals and shit like that. I read some pretty disturbing comments regarding the phone but let’s see, shall we? Hopefully the chrome paint on the top doesn’t wear off as fast as the critics say otherwise Nokia is gonna get “ban pardi until THE DEATH” from me. Anyways, this’s just a short post regarding the good news. I have deeper things to write about in the upcoming post so stay tuned, lads. Peace out, y’all.

No comments: