Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Great Question

Wait, is it the great question? Ah never mind, it does give you sleepless nights if you do think about it really hard. Okay okay, here it is…Ever wondered if the way the world is working now is not really the way it should be working now? Let’s say our concept of good and evil is wrong and there is another way we should be living our lives. Like… living a blameless life where we do neither good nor evil. Ever thought about that? Ever thought that religion is nothing but a face, no, a mask that is hiding a much deeper meaning? Well, I’ve thought about it and it all still does not make sense. Hopefully I will find that answer one day. That is why I have planned to visit numerous historical, holy and significant sites around the world to find answers about the world’s concept of good and evil and also to hopefully find proof of a god that looks down upon all of us. I’ve asked around and I’ve decided to visit these historical/holy places…



Buddhist Stupa in India



Makkah in Saudi



The Sistine Chapel



The Pyramids

I had a few more places in mind and relics that were mentioned in my conversations but I can’t remember them right now. There was one relic in particular that was interesting. It was this rock that bled for some reasons that I am quite unsure of now. My Shi’ite friend told me about this as it was closely related to one of their leaders of past. Really interesting, man.

Sick Minds



8-year old Nurin Jazlin Jazimin

As most of you have already known by now, that 8 year old girl that went missing is that dead girl in the sports bag. Damn, what a way to die, man. Let’s put aside all the rumours, accusations and shit like that. A’ite, hold up. Let’s say that the dad DID owe loan sharks money. Seriously, I would bet my money that even knuckleheads like them wouldn’t be dumb enough to do shit like this. However, it would require a very sick person indeed to pull off something like this. Call this dude a pedophile, psycho or whatever that you’re comfortable with, you gotta admit that the world today is screwed up big time. Sure, we’re well-informed due to the advancements of technology and life has gotten better for everyone but it’s because of our obsession to move forward in technology that we fail to see that it’s the person that needs to move forward, not his tools. It’s pretty much like what Tony Stark a.k.a Iron Man said when he realized that his armour was being remote controlled by someone else and him not being aware of it all the time.

All those years refining a machine. Not a moment’s thought given to refining the man inside.

~Tony Stark~

Alright, I wanna first of all set the point straight. I am not saying that we should shun aside technology in favour of sitting down on the forest floor and fast and meditate to days at end. All I’m saying is that we have been distracted from more important things and this distraction can prove deadly to us, in this case, messing up a person to be psycho enough to commit such crimes to an innocent li’l child. This reminds me of something my master has told us before when I was in the Buddhist Maha Vihara. I can’t remember which master said that line in particular and I can’t remember his exact words. It was something like…

Why do we even bother reaching across the skies into space when we haven’t reached the inner depth of our minds?

~Some Buddhist master~

All in all, I’m using these lines and the current tragedy at hand here to remind us all that there is a bigger picture out there and we need to be aware of it. That’s it, I guess.

Halfway Through Ramadhan

Ahhh… Ramadhan… The holy month. The fasting month. The time where people are actually happy while on the dining table and when crankiness is a side-effect that every Muslim man, woman or otherwise can use. So far these guys in Kundy’s Paradise have been behaving well when necessary. I was thinking of joining them to fast for maybe a day or two but the opportunity hasn’t presented itself yet unfortunately. Maybe I might during the coming weekend. I think it would be either the 3rd or 4th Ramadhan weekend. We’ll see about it, shall we?

Futsal – Yellow Guys Style

For once I am playing with my own guys from VU. The first time playing with them wasn’t the best experience, that’s one thing for sure. The second time was really good for some reason. Although there was less professionalism than there is usually when I’m playing with Rushdi, Rikaz and Shakir and the rest of them but it’s quite refreshing to just play for the sake of playing. There is definitely less arguing on the pitch and less people being ultra-competitive (I mean it in a good way). Since some core players have went off to Saudi for umrah, we might need a few yellow guys to play.

I guess that’s all I need to say for now. It’s been hard to blog because my damn keyboard is messed up. I might get a new laptop but I haven’t asked me mum about it yet. Alright guys, that’s it and have a nice weekend.

Peace out y’all.

No comments: