Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gatzooks. Just A Title.

Holy motherfucking ass balls. Wait, did I open with this in my last post? Sorry... Let's go with ass monkey's on a pirate's scheneider! Fantastic...

And welcome to another edition of Beneath the Thorns with your host, YOOOONNNGGG!!!

The things I'd give for a gameshow host introduction whenever I walk into a room.

Anyways. Wow. Time flies when you're having brill fun, eh? It's after Merdeka! To be precise, it's fucking September already. Mooncake festival's in like a month's time... Can't believe it's gonna be a year since we were all happily fucking around in Pui Yee's house, having steamboat and playing with lanterns and watching the Moon move! Oh shittt... I totally forgot about that one...

I'm on sem break right now... Going back coming Saturday to Sunway 'cause me mum bought tickets for this Sesame Street play way back and now it's here... Show's gonna be at Bukit Jalil Stadium... the indoor part... exactly where the 30 Hour Famine finale was. Dear Lord... bad memories. Still, I don't wanna tarnish anything anymore relating to that horrid Apocalypse-level event anymore than I already have. Finito. Nada.

Went to Penang on 30th August. Yeah, Merdeka eve but didn't stay long enough to do shit... Luckily at least this time me and my girl managed to do most of the things tourist get to do in Penang... visit a few places and grab some local delicacies... Booya!

I finally visited the Toy Museum! =D

Won't be posting the photos here 'cause the process is just too tedious and I just can't be fucked anymore really... Will be up on Facebook no worries!

A'ite... gonna head out for lunch soon. I'm out bitches. Peace

No comments: