Sunday, August 15, 2010

How It Be Going?

Holy motherfucking ass balls. I just checked the date of my last update and god damn... I've been procrastinating worse than Ace Venture on the rent!

Anyways, the important thing is that I am here and updating! Alright... what's been happening in the world of Yoong, you ask? Not much.

I am officially back in Indahvilla. This is week 4 of VU and I've already handed my first assignment. The PS3 is also in Indahvilla so it's getting a good workout from the lads, particularly in the GTA4 and the Fifa departments. I don't play the latter but the former, I just love watching them lads play around and mow down every simpering simpleton in the virtual city of Liberty.

Speaking of Los PS3, I've revived my gaming life... by purchasing two new PS3 games. First off, LOST PLANET 2, on a whimsical recommendation and SPIDERMAN:WEB OF SHADOWS after months of research and craving. I've come to pass as a real PS3 junkie due to the fact that I find it disappointing that Spiderman: WoS does not have any trophies! What the fuck is up with that son? Anyways, it is still a very satisfying game and the combat mechanics vary a lot between the Red Suit and the Black Suit Spiderman and yet provides a very fun way of mixing matching your moves to the point that it is all in one fluid, dynamic attack.

LOST PLANET 2 however, was a real gem with a lot of replayability. Why? Just the multiplayer, that's it! You can play pretty much the whole game in multiplayer. I am serious! Just the campaign... you don't have to finish it off by yourself! You can team up with 3 other dudes on the PS Network and take on the whole campaign, just like that. To top that shit off, the campaign itself is awesome... the storyline's not stellar but epic for sure, due to the sheer hours involved and the effort in there.

Honestly I actually had a lot more to write in this post but now I'm just feeling lazy, and hungry and bottomline is I can't be fucked at the moment... So I'll be back soon enough folks... Peace!

No comments: