Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hello and Goodbye

Hey, how's it going people? Just wanted to write a blog post so you, my dearest fans and some... *cough* loyal subjects *glares menacingly at them* can have something interesting to read today.

I can't really promise if there will be anything interesting to read but sure, I'll just spit out whatever that's on the top of my head right now.

My brother recently told me about a "Weird Newscasters" game clip from Whose Line, that basically has the 4 dudes, acting out as different people from the newsteam. Ryan is the weatherman, Wayne is the sports guy, Colin is the lead anchor and the guest is the co-anchor. Everyone but Colin has a character. In this particular clip, Ryan is a really old man that takes a fast-acting youth rejuvenation pill. The guest in this clip is Greg Proops, and he is a German insult comic. The focus here is on Wayne, who is a girl scout selling cookies who is possessed by the Devil. For some reason, when my brother acted it out for me, it sounded WAY funnier than how Wayne Brady did it! I mean... This isn't the 1st time! He acts out funny scenes, or a line, and it sounds much better than the original! EVERYTIME! Hahahaha... Really, I don't know what to make out of it.

A'ite... next up... Gaming-wise, I've really mellowed out. I haven't touched the PS3 in weeks. I know. The shame. The waste! But soon! I mean, I've tackled GOW3... that's usually the baddest shit that system can handle but this one... I don't know. GTA4 was short... REALLY short compared to San Andreas. Totally wish I could get San Andreas for the PS3, really. Old is gold, mate. Old is gold.

I got a new phone, actually, for the uninformed ones. It's an iPhone. I know. Total hypocrite. After all the trash talking about it being overrated and overly expensive and wouldn't want to jump on the bandwagon and shit. Okay. I did it. I got it. But here's my defence. My phone busted itself all of sudden. There was no forewarning whatsoever. It just died on me one day and that day was during some training. Grand. I panicked. I wasn't prepared and I went to get the one phone that I had the most knowledge about, the iPhone. And since my brother got it, I might as well get it. Yeah, that's NOT really an excuse.

Today all my friends and classmates from the same batch are graduating today, in Melbourne. Not all my friends, actually. Just most of the people I chilled with in Melbourne. Yeah. Actually, it's just Elly and Palm. And Daniel. And who's that other dude? There's one more dude. Some moron. Eric... Yeah... Idiot. I actually just deleted a whole paragraph below that just blasted this dude. Feeling generous today. You get off lucky, bitch.

Yeah, it's kinda sad. I'm not graduating. Yet. No matter how I look at it, I'm not graduating. Nuff' said. Yeah, I'm not getting into a hopeless road of trudging and dragging my feet for another 23 years yet... but it's not like that's not inevitable!

Anyhoo... Enough sappiness. Here's to a good week ahead. Cheers!

Peace

No comments: