Thursday, April 8, 2010

Glorious Day

Ah yes... I woke up this morning, logged in to soccer.net and the news couldn't have looked sweeter. Manchester United is out of the Champions League.

Nuff' said son. Nuff' said.

Anyways, I do apologize for not blogging a lot more these days since some of you, and there's a really small amount actually, that are still under the impression I'm still on my extended holiday. I'm working now but I've promised myself to keep my work life out of my blogging to a bare and near non-existent minimum. 

Yeap... so anyways. PS3 news. I've completed Infamous and Darksiders. I've got to admit that I've done so much with Darksiders that I think I've broken my record for dedication towards a non Sims game. Yeap. 

Good news that is that I have finally (though this piece of news is WAY late) is that I've bought GOW3 (R1 version) and GTA4! I've finished God of War 3 on Easy once already and I'm already on my 2nd playthrough. I promise that a review for God of War 3 is to be posted in the near future, providing that I can tear myself away from GTA4 long enough!

Let's see... other than that... what else is there? Not much, but I'll be heading up to KL this coming Sunday to meet loads of people. This is slightly work related but essentially it is an excuse to go and chill out with the bastards at Indahvilla and shit like that. Hahahahaha...

A'ite then.

Peace.

No comments: