Friday, February 12, 2010

So, Yeah...

Chinese New Year's around the corner. Don't really care though. Every year's the same. Most of the time never better. Only gets worse. Or stays stale. Really stale.

Sure, there's the money. Okay, I can't follow up to that.

Seriously? Is there all there is to it? Well, one tiny joy I found in the season is that I get to diss certain things. One is that the fuzz in Ipoh finally decided to turn up because everyone on this side of the country is back in Ipoh for CNY. Heh... time to feast for them. Sleazebags...

After CNY, gonna start passing out my resume, or rather, a piece of paper that struggles valiantly to pass itself off as a resume, to wherever and whoever so I can start getting some paper and blowing off time and hopefully meeting new people.

It's seriously sad. Everyone that I know has their own thang going on... and we all know that Asian mentality some people have. This's my group of friends, you have nothing doing with them... shit like that. Maybe that's just me thinking and that's absolutely untrue.

A'ite, what else really? Nah, there's nothing really happening. Boring as hell holidays. Not graduating. Yet. No fun whatsoever and borderlining on no life whatsoever soon eneough. Yeap.

Peace.

1 comment:

H24 said...

happy cny noob hahah