Thursday, February 4, 2010

Been Awhile

Damn, almost passing 2 weeks since my last post. Well... bet no one's really curious on what I've been up to, since the only people that are remotely interested are the ones that I've been with while being M.I.A on this place.

Let's see, where do I start? Well, one thing is that my 11 month Lenovo laptop's busted. If there's such a part known as the illuminating panel on the laptop screen, it's busted. Basically everything else's running fine, it's just that there's no light illuminating the screen. Therefore, I can see everything except it is super dim. I suppose I could easily remedythat if I just hooked it up to an external monitor but that would defeat the purpose of it being a laptop innit? For argument's sake it wouldn't but then again who am I arguing with?

With the laptop down, that means that the best computer in the house is down. Pretty sad eh? That the best machine in the house is the laptop and not a souped-up PC. But the real tragedy here is that I haven't gotten bored of Dragon Age yet! I was in the middle of another playthrough as a City Elf Rogue! I was trying a different build this time and it seemed really really fun and now this happens! Bollocks.

It happened right on the day I was leaving for KL  for a few days to see Rushdi and everyone else that was still in Indahvilla. Yeah, good times once more, with those lads. Met up with Shevoune while I was there. Hung out with Dion a few times too and played futsal finally after a year or more. Dayem.

My PSP got busted and now is fixed again after I paid through my ass. Luckily I got it fully subsidized by my mum so my PS3 nest egg remains untouched. Now the most nagging feeling of all when I'm about to spend a buttload of money on an item has come again. Is it worth it?! Lemme see... I have a big enough TV. Not HD, not flatscreen but high-end ENOUGH (at some point 3 years back) that I can play it without losing complete rapture. Are there enough games now? Well, one thing that it has DRAGON AGE but I refuse to play the console version. PC's way better and I can't wait for the expansion. Should be out in March! Awesome! Gonna buy that shit legit and get that sweet, sweet DLC.

I suppose GOW3 is good enough for the purchase, but that's just 1 game! I suppose there're other RPGs/action-adventure/racing games that I can look to when I get the PS3... FF13?! Uhh... Thinking hard on that one. Haven't heard anything fantastically awesome about it yet. Mass Effect 2 perhaps? Another Bioware game. Maybe should get that for the PC instead. I like my RPGs on the PC. Especially the ones that involve way too much time looking around in menus and shit like that and I'm very sure since it is a Bioware game, it will be as such.

Pity the next KOTOR game is a MMORPG though. Lost great potential there.

Well, can't think of what else to talk about. Oh. CNY. Bugger.

Fuck this.

Peace.

No comments: