Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gin & Juice

I don't know why "Gin & Juice", just felt like giving props to Snoop. It's a great song. Real balla. You should check it out some time.

Nothing much to talk about... sitting in office right now, bummin' out like you can see.

Let's just say... past few days have been the happiest days of my life and I get the feeling it's about to get better.

One thing, after all the trash-talk, I finally got an iPhone. Okay, finally... no... lemme rephrase that. I got an iPhone. Period. Seems quite cool so far but compared to any other phone... the lack of customization options is heartbreaking! Maybe I'm better off jailbreaking that shit. We'll see.

Haven't touched the PS3 for quite a long time now, despite there being a new game sitting on the table (Burnout Paradise). It's not mine. Jin dropped it off seeing as he took my inFamous and GOW3 for a bit.

Let's see... what else's new... Okay, gotta watch Ip Man 2 for sure! Just gotta find a crowd to go with but it seems the usual people have been booked! Boo...

No worries... I'm out.

Peace.


No comments: