Sunday, January 10, 2010

Turmoil. Again.

Fascinating how the country just loves to tear itself apart at every chance it gets. It’s like a baby with chicken pox. It just won’t stop scratching until it bleeds out of every motherfreakin’ pore and dies.

So yeah, a’ite. Few things I bet most of you have already thought of about the whole matter. What matter? Don’t you read the news?! A’ite, I can’t really use that line ‘cause I don’t either, ‘cause I believe that ignorance is bliss.

But yeah, what else am I talking about? The nuking of these churches!

1st off, I ain’t a fan of either side ‘cause most of you know my stand on religion. Sure it has brought people together for great causes, miracles, possibly responsible for whatever morality that remains in this world and every other good thing these holy scriptures claim that they have given. Still. Nuh uh.

2ndly, and I’m pretty sure this had gone through everyone’s head more than once for the past few days. Why didn’t someone just give in?!

I say both sides are to be blamed. The Herald for even CONSIDERING using the word “Allah” in the Malay editions. Honestly, if you’ve sat in front of the TV in the earlier years of your life, you’d notice during that 3 minutes near dinner that they have a video that is the call to prayer. It even has bleeding translations. Obviously it shows that God is not Allah. I’m not going to elaborate more as I am NOT super familiar with the religion as a whole and do not wish to draw unnecessary negativity to myself. But through this observation, it’s obvious innit?

The people who have nuked these churches. They can’t think 2 steps past their dicks can they? So… I wonder what do they think they’re gonna achieve? That is assuming of course these arsonists are religious zealots or idiots looking for a reason to hurl mollies. They’re not going to give the tarnished image of the Islamic community in the world a better image, that’s one thing for sure. I’m sure on BBC, CNN in another country is showing what’s left of those churches and who’s behind them and why. Yeah, great publicity.

A’ite, truthfully, there’s no love from Ol’ Spiky for either side or the image of Malaysia. What I’m really uh, concerned with is the thought process of the parties involved. It’s just so fascinatingly stupid. And this is totally assuming that there’re no political string-pulling involved.

*sigh*

Not too bright are they now, eh?

I love my country. It gives me good entertainment. It tickles my dark side’s fancy very often.

Peace.

No comments: